Buy now for only ₹2,499
|You Save:||₹ 1,500 (38%)|
Inclusive of all taxes
- Real-Time GPS Tracker (also called GPS Locator)
- 1 year SIM included
- 1 year Cloud Subscription included
- 1 year Mobile Apps Subscription included
- 1 year warranty
- Ignition status (On/Off alerts)
- Geo-Fence alerts
- Over-Speeding alerts
- Trip reports (90 Days)
- Nearest Vehicle Locator
- FREE FMS (Fleet Management Solution)
- User Groups
- Vehicle Groups
- Driver Documents
- Route with Stops & Geo-Fences
- Expense Tracker
- AIS140 (extra ₹)
- Fuel Monitoring (extra ₹)
- API to share location with customers
- 110 Technicians pan-India
- Simple two-wire installation
- Note: Only for trucks
- ₹2,499 (inclusive of GST)
TRACK YOUR TRUCK
WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Get a Trak N TellTM
branded GPS tracker along with one year SIM, cloud subscription and mobile apps for only ₹2,499 (inclusive of GST)
We are India's fastest growing Telematics brand with a 4.4 rating
on the Google Play Store.
the media coverage and decide for yourself.
What does ₹2,499 include?
- Real-time GPS tracker (also called GPS locator)
- SIM with one year validity
- Cloud subscription for one year
- Android & iOS app subscription for one year
- Multi-lingual fleet management app
and features such as over-speeding, geo-fence, nearest truck locator, 90 day trip history and many more
Rated 4.4 on Google Play Store. More than 1000 customers have given us a five star rating.
Trusted by hundreds of companies and thousands of owners.
A note about the installation:
- This is a DIY (do-it-yourself) product.
- The device comes with two wires - one red wire and one black wire.
- Simply connect the red wire to the +ve terminal of the truck battery.
- Connect the black wire to the chassis ground or -ve terminal of the truck battery.
- Secure the device with the included cable ties.
- In case you require a company-certified technician for installation, there will be an additional charge, which you can select when placing the order.
- We have technicians in 110 cities pan India.
- After payment, our call center will call you to schedule the technician visit.